Wednesday, October 5, 2011

sick wittle boy

I love my child SO much..he is the CUTEST most PERFECT boy in the world...BUT- this morning he made me SICK to my stomach....

Normally my gag reflexes are pretty good...I never have a problem with diapers- I laugh at Jon bc hes always gagging- this morning it wasnt a diaper that got me.

dun dun dun....SNOT!

On very RARE occasions will it bother me. this morning was one of them- poor P is SO sick ( & has a doctors appointment today) but we're on the way to dads in the car & he sneezes and it goes EVERYWHERE all over his face, outfit, etc. I looked back to check out the damage and my eyes watered and i gagged. it was AWFUL..
Snotty nose yesterday afternoon.


P is supposed to have a 1 year well check up today but OF COURSE he's sick so itll be a sick visit too. which means NO shots & Ill have to take off again to take him to get shots.

Hope the doc is prepared for me today bc i have oh so many questions for her. I want a diagnosis for my child. I want to know what is going on. No more wait at see & we'll watch it. He's obviously not your "average" one year old so what is it?! Tired of not knowing...A diagnosis will help us to know & understand what needs to be worked on & what special treatments & therapies he needs. We've been playing the guessing game since he was 3 months. lets figure this out!

...In other news::: I got pictures of my car. Supposedly I will have it back in 2 weeks as good as new. HMMM I find that very hard to believe. We will see.




No comments:

Post a Comment