Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First time for everything....

Yes, I am going to actually attempt to BLOG!

Along with my new attempt @ being crafty AND couponing...lets see how many things I can keep up with on my list. Do I enjoy being stressed and overwhelmed?

.....I think so...

speaking of being crafty...check out my homemade wreath & decorations for our front door..
I feel like we did good, even though hubby kept saying he wasnt in a "festive" mood.


Weekend in a nutshell...

Preston's first birthday & MAJOR wreck in the same day. no pics of wreck yet but look how cute my little man is :)






1 comment:

  1. SHAUNA! I had no idea you had a wreck! I'm so sorry! If you need anything, please let me know! Love the blog! It's too cute! I'll help you with anything you need!

    mrsvolnoff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete